Job Title: Bank Tellers
Employer: Akiba Commercial Bank
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 06th December 2013
- Providing quality service to Customers and managing Customer expectations.
- Responsible for managing potential risks Receiving and counting cash and entering details thereof in the cash balance form. Receiving cheques and cash for deposit to customers' accounts.
- Making sure that cash withdrawals by customers are counted and posted properly. Any other duties to be assigned by the supervisor
Qualification and Experience
- Recent graduates with Degree or Advanced Diploma.
- Applicants should have minimum Division 3 with Pass in Mathematics at 0 level
- Specific skills and Attributes Computer key board skills High level of integrity
- Able to manage cash and cash reconciliation Able to work within strict deadlines, manage time
- Flexible to work through weekends and / or public holidays
General Terms and Conditions of Services
The above positions carry a competitive pay, performance based incentives and benefits package commensurate with a successful candidate's experience, academic and professional qualifications.
ACB is an equal opportunities employer.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates should email their applications together with their CVs to before Saturday 06th December 2013
The Managing Director
Akiba Commercial Bank
NB: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted for interview.