Job Title: Accountant (One Post)
Employer: Mufindi Community Bank Ltd (MuCoBa)
Duty Station: Iringa, Mafinga
Application Deadline: 30th November 2013
Mufindi Community Bank Ltd (MuCoBa), the first community bank in
invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the position of
an Accountant (One Post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, duties and responsibilities of Accountant will include the following:
- Performing Bank reconciliation on various Bank accounts
- Proper Management of Assets
- Timely preparation and submission of reports iv) Management of General Ledger
- Any other duties as may be assigned by higher authority from time to time.
- A candidate MUST HAVE at least a Bachelor degree or its equivalent in Accounts from a recognized institution
- Minimum of three years working experience in banking sector. Computer literacy, especially in Ms. Word and Excel for windows.
- A competitive remuneration package will be issued to qualified candidate depending on qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
Application letters with CV, copies of relevant certificates and contacts of at least three referees should be sent to undersigned.
The General Manager,
Mufindi Community Bank Ltd (MuCoBa)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.