Job Title: Credit Officers ( 3Posts)
Employer: Mufindi Community Bank Ltd (MuCoBa)
Duty Station: Iringa, Mafinga
Application Deadline: 30th November 2013
Mufindi Community Bank Ltd (MuCoBa), the first community bank in
invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions
of Credit Officers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Credit Manager. duties and responsibilities of Credit Officer will include the following:
- Performing credit appraisal for borrowers
- Monitoring the projects that are financed by MuCoBa
- Perfecting collateral that are pledged against loans
- Ensuring timely repayment of borrowers
- Any other duties as may be assigned by higher authority from time to time.
- A candidate MUST HAVE at least a Bachelor degree or its equivalent in Accounts or Business Administration from a recognized institution
- Minimum of three years working experience in banking sector.
- Computer literacy, especially in Ms. Word and Excel for windows.
- A competitive remuneration package will be issued to qualified candidate depending on qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
Application letters with CV, copies of relevant certificates and contacts of at least three referees should be sent to undersigned:
The General Manager,
Mufindi Community Bank Ltd (MuCoBa)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.