Job Title: Watchmen (95 Posts)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 21st Oct 2013
• Applicants should have completed form IV or VI and undergone Voluntary National Service Training.
• Training in security guard duties, local military and Fire Fighting Techniques is an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities
• To patrol around the premises and buildings during the night according to the laid down procedure.
• To ensure security for buildings and other PCCB properties.
• To check all gate passes at the main gate to ascertain that vehicles and other properties, going out of the premises of the PCCB are authorized as shown in the gate pass and that the gate passes are authentic.
• To check all visitors, vehicles and property coming into the premises of the PCCB through the main gate whether it is legitimate in relation to accompanying documentation.
• To ensure that hazardous materials are not smuggled into the premises.
• To write a duty reports and submit them to higher authorities.
• To carry out any other tasks related to the above mentioned and functions of the PCCB that she/he may be assigned by the Head of Administration.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by his/her superior.
According to Government Circulars.
Form IV and Form VI results slips are strictly not accepted. Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will result in legal action.
Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
Applicants must not have criminal records.
Applicants who have/were terminated or retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should send their applications enclosing their current CV's, copies of relevant Academic Certificates, having reliable Physical address, Postal address, email, telephone numbers, certified photocopies of Birth certificates and recent passport size photograph. Applicants must submit three names of reliable referees
Indicate in an envelope clearly a post you are applying for marked as "Application for the post of ...... (Insert post) and send your application letter to the following address;
The Director General,
Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau,
P.O. Box 4865,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview. Application letters should be hand written in Swahili or English.