Job Title: Technical Trainee - Malting - 1 Post
Employer: Tanzania Breweries Ltd,
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 19th Oct 2013
• Candidates must have a BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering. Other attributes include good analytical and interpersonal skills, good computer skills (including and not limited to MS Excel / Access Database/PC and Ms Windows).
• Should have plenty of energy and drive, a good work ethic and demonstrate an ability to learn quickly.
On the- Job Training Programme:
• The program runs for a maximum of 2 years and covers all relevant aspects of brewing industry particularly in Malting.
• Successful candidates will be mentored and trained in SABMilier management techniques that come from our global position as the second largest brewing company in the world.
• During traineeship the right candidate will be required to demonstrate high levels of self motivation, interpersonal skills and the ability to deliver results through problem solving and teamwork.
• Due to TBL's expansion programme the Incumbent could find himself/herself appointed into a senior position early in his/her new career.
How to Apply:
All applications supported by CV's, testimonials and copies of relevant qualifications must be submitted to the HR Business Partner - NERTechnical.
Please address correspondence to:
The Human Resources Business Partner,
Tanzania Breweries Ltd,
Po Box 3104,