Job Title: Senior Technical Officer (PPPs & Economic Strengthening)
Employer: FHI 360
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 15th Oct 2013
• Creating and sustaining opportunities for key private sector organizations to apply their core competencies to the HIV/AIDS epidemic in Tanzania;
• Linking with regional and international private sector organizations to promote public-private sector partnerships;
• In collaboration with the local private sector, conducting community business appraisals, prepare and market proposals for support.
• Establishing long-term relationships and partnerships with the private sector to support HIV/AIDS prevention, care and mitigation in Tanzania.
• Creating opportunities for bringing national and international private sector expertise to build capacities of the local private sector and improve lives of vulnerable populations.
• Providing technical expertise to project implementing partners and local and regional private sector organizations.
• Providing technical oversight for and coordinate the integration of economic strengthening activities into the program,
• Leading efforts to build the capacity of CSOs in economic strengthening.
• University Degree preferably a Master's degree in business administration or management.
• A minimum of 5-7 years management level experience in the private sector.
• Experience in corporate social responsibility and business development models. Experience in public-private sector liaison.
• Experience in community economic development programming. 4' Knowledge of HIV/AIDS issues and impact on development.
• Strong working knowledge of computer programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should send Application letter, Photocopies of Academic Certificates, detailed Curriculum Vitae (with three references including addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses) to:
Human Resources Department,
Dar es Salaam