Job Title: Senior Production Officer II (Production Shift Manager II)
Employer: Shugulika Recruitment
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st Oct 2013
• Direct and coordinate production processing in a shift. Supervising line production supervisors.
• Review processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
• Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
• Develop and implement production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and other operational reports, to detect production problems.
• Hire, train, evaluate, and discharge staff, and resolve personnel grievances.
• Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
• Prepare and maintain production reports and personnel records.
• Coordinate and recommend procedures for facility and equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
• Coordinate implementation of HACCP and requirements for the AIBI audit for the plant.
• Initiate and coordinate inventory and cost control programs.
• Institute employee suggestion or involvement programs.
• Institute and spearhead house -keeping in all lines
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• 77% OEE for the Lines
• Concentrate Yield – 99.2% for the lines
• Sugar Yield – 99.15% for the lines
• Glass Breakage – 0.20% for the line and 0.42% overall
• Cases per man hour – 19 for the lines.
• Overall Co2 Yield – 75%
• Overall Crown Yield – 99.5%
• Overall Water Consumption – 32 litres per case
• Degree in Food Science and Technology, Chemical Engineering or a related field and at least 6 years working experience in similar responsibilities.
• In service:
• By promotion of Production Officer I who has demonstrated outstanding performance, and worked in that capacity for at least 2 years.
• Team player
• Time management
• Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• SOP implementation, and Housekeeping and GMP. Knowledge on Production line Unit Process
• Knowledge of raw materials,
• Production processes, quality control,
• Costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods.
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
How to Apply:
Send CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org