Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Employer: Career Directions Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 14th Oct 2013
Manage the sales team including Salesmen, Drivers, Helpers and represent them to the management and follow up on their targets and priorities in addition to training and planning.
• Attend & Manage the morning meeting after completing the right preparation and follow on the daily target & priorty
• Training: train the salesman on the selling skills or follow up on any need.
• Evaluation: for the salesman to make sure the company strategies are executed in the right way.
• Visit the customers
• Find new opportunities and solve all issues
• Follow up with the competitors and send continues reports
• Supervise the loading & reconciliation for the salesmen
• Achieve monthly targets & priority
• Send report to management
• University, or High Intuitive degree
• Communication & negotiation skills
• Follow up and solving problem skills
• Sales skills
• Experience with distribution company
• At least 4 years’ experience in sales (preferred with
• experience in retailers & wholesales channel)
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV to: email@example.com
Please do not apply if you do not meet the above criteria.