Job Title: Sales Manager
Employer: Africa Internet Holding
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 18th Oct 2013
Sales Representative internship positions at Africa Internet Holding
Africa Internet Holding is the leading internet group of Africa with already over 1,000 employees in 10 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com, Kaymu.com, Hellofood.com, Vamido.com, Carmido.com and Jovago.com. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by Millicom and Rocket Internet.
About Millicom : Millicom offers digital lifestyle products and services to emerging markets.Through our service brand Tigo, which is derived from the Spanish word ‘contigo’ meaning ‘with you’, we help tens of millions of people in Latin America and Africa to stay connected, primarily through their mobile devices.
About Rocket Internet : Rocket Internet is a global and leading incubator of start-ups. Rocket has have already built successful companies like Zalando, Linio, Dafiti, Zalora, FoodPanda, and is present in more than 50 countries in Europe, Middle East, Asia, Latin America and Africa.
Africais one of the fastest growing economies in the globe, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Rocket Internet steps in.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated individuals with a passion for emerging markets and Africa. We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses.
Please visit our website for more job opportunities: www.africainternetholding.com
Are you ambitious and looking to work in a dynamic start-up environment? Don’t miss the opportunity to join one of the largest, fastest and most successful international online venture builders.
Rocket Internet is seeking Sales Representatives for its newest ventures in Africa, for a great experience in a fast-growing environment.
A successful candidate will fulfil the following requirements:
• Degree in Economics, Sales, Finance /Accountancy /Banking, Business /Management, Marketing or equivalent
• 3 to 5 years of proven trackrecord of experience in sales
• Experience in managing a sales team
• Work experience in an international company
• Preferably FMCG or Telecom background
• Impeccable communication skills
• Ability to negotiate in flawless English
The position of a Sales Representatives entails:
• Defining and implementing commercial strategy
• Identifying and targeting revenue potential by focusing on securing sustainable repeat business
• Negotiating best conditions with partners while still building long lasting relationship
• Creating trust with all partners
• Collecting payments from partners
• Monitoring and analysing sales and external market trends
• Building strong customer relationships by leveraging information and defining opportunities
• Building and leading cross-functional teams that are able to anticipate and deliver solutions to client issues
• An amazing learning culture
• A flat structured working environment
• The ability to make an impact in the development of a new business
• A chance to be part of an international team that offers great opportunities for growth
How to Apply:
If you want to join some of the fastest growing companies in the world, please send your resume respectively to:
We currently have openings in Tanzania.