Job Title: Registration Officer
Employer: Contractors Registration Board (CRB)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 8th Nov 2013
1. Responsible for receiving and processing applications for registration of Contractors. He or she is accountable to the
2. Assistant Registrar Registration Services.
• Holder of a Degree or equivalent, qualifications in Engineering preferably Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
• from a recognized institution with at least three years post graduate experience and Must be registered with
• Engineers Registration Board (ERB).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive and scrutinize for completeness, all applications for Registration and upgrading
• Process applications for Registration of Contractors
• Conduct inspection for the purpose of verifying data obtaining in the applications or for review purposes
• Review Registered Contractors ‘performance with the view to recommend them for up-grading, downgrading or deletion
• Update a data bank of Registered Contractors
• To do any other duties as may be assigned by his Supervisor
The age limit is 40 years.
Attractive packages shall be given to the successful candidates with the appropriate qualifications, skills, experience and integrity.
How to Apply:
All interested parties should apply in confidence in own handwriting, submitting copies of certificates, testimonials,
CVs, Telephone/Fax Numbers both physical and Postal Addresses and names of three referees one of whom should be the current employer (if employed).
Application should reach the under mentioned not later than two weeks from the first appearance of this advertisement.
The Applicants who will not be contacted in two weeks after the deadline should consider themselves unsuccessful.
Contractors Registration Board
P.O. Box 13374
Dar es Salaam