Employer: Shugulika Recruitment
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st Oct 2013
Production Line Activities
• Ensure Bottle washer parameters are within Spec all the time. When Out of Spec take Appropriate Corrective action in Consultation with QCM /Shift Managers.
• Caustic strength and methylene blue are tested prior to startup and every after 4 hrs
• Caustic temperature is checked before startup and every after 4 hrs
• All sprays/jets are checked and ensure are working properly before startup and every after 4 hrs.
• Caustic carryover is done and no caustic carryover in all bottles (all bottles in the bottle carrier).
• Ensure Filling Process is assured by carrying out the following. When Out Of Spec is noticed take appropriate Corrective action In Consultation with QCM /Shift Managers.
• Filling valves are checked and adjusted before startup
• Any foaming valve during production to be corrected any time it is noticed
• Ensure crown crimping is checked before startup and every after 1 hr
• Ensure Fill Height is checked for all filling valves at start up and every after 1 hr
• Fill Content is checked once per shift on 25% of all filling valves and results attached in the line parameter log book
• Ensure Empty Bottle and Filled Bottle Inspectors carry out Bottle Inspection as required and they are rotated every 15 Min. Ensure Records exist to this activity.
• Ensure chip Necks removal happen properly as required at B/W infeed and at Empty Bottle Inspection station.
Quality Control Activities
• Final syrup brix is checked for each batch before making of control drink
• TA of control drink is done before batch startup and line TA is done twice per batch
• Inversion of 11` brix sucrose is done along with inversion of brix as is of the control drink
• Ensure proportioning is done as per SOP and all beverage parameters are within specifications i.e. brix and gas volume are within specification at startup.
• Ensure Gas Volume, Brix As- is and Invert Brix are within specs for first three bottles at start and every after 30 minutes.
• Ensure proper CIP is done as per SOP on the production line after production/during batch
• Ensure that the Plant Hygiene, House keeping and Good Manufacturing Practices are maintained all the time.
• The QC Technician is authorized to draw Finished Product from the line for testing. He is authorized to can quarantine finished product, which does not meet the Quality parameters.
• He is authorized to stop production process if the process is found to be not meeting performance standards as laid down.
• Inter-functional Interactions:
• The QC Supervisor has to interact with Production Shift Manager and Shift Supervisor to ensure the product is produced within Standard.
• Effective communication with maintenance and production Managers to ensure proper functioning of process control devices
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Quality and quantity of computer systems available to client departments
• Correct and timely installation of network hardware and software
• Effective troubleshooting
• Accuracy or completeness of instructions given to users
• Timely Support to users, measured in terms of minimum Complains
• Advanced Diploma or Degree in Food Science and Technology or a related field and at least 2 years working experience in similar responsibilities.
• By promotion of Quality Assurance Trainee who has demonstrated outstanding performance, and worked in that capacity for at least 2 years.
• Team player
• Time management
• Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Calibration of QC equipment and Process Equipment
• SOP implementation, and Housekeeping and GMP. Knowledge on Production line Unit Process
• Knowledge on Microbiologic Testing.
• Knowledge on Chemical Testing and Standardizations Methods
How to Apply:
Send CV's to: email@example.com