Job Title: Project Coordinator (One Post)
Employer: Baylor International Pediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI)
Duty Station: Mbeya
Application Deadline: 29th Oct 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the planning and implementation of project define project tasks and resource requirements assemble and coordinate project staff
• Manage project budget
• Manage project resource allocation plan and schedule project timelines
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools provide direction and support to project team implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
• Project evaluations and assessment of results Organization of the Youth Development Projects including Teen Clubs and youth leadership programs Organization of the PITC trainings
• Organization of the MVCC trainings
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• University degree in Medicine.
• Two years of relevant professional work experience.
• Communication, Team work, Drive for Results, Formulating Strategies and Concepts, Analyzing, Applying Technical Expertise, Planning and Organizing.
• Additional Skills:
• Computer skills
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment; Ability to work with Youths
• Excellent spoken and written English and Swahili.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should submit a detailed curriculum vitae with a cover letter describing their adequacy and suitability for the role.
The application should be written in English, with the subject line indicating your full name and the job title. Please send your CV and covering letter to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation - Mbeya
P. O. Box 2663,
You can hand deliver it to our offices near Loleza Secondary School Mbeya, we are in the Mbeya Referral Hospital compound.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted