Job Title: Plant Inspection Supervisor
Employer: Tanzania Tobacco Processors Ltd
Duty Station: Morogoro
Application Deadline: 16th Oct 2013
Tanzania Tobacco Processors Ltd based in Morogoro invites applications to fill the seven positions in the Mechanical Engineering Department.
• Checks shift handover book upon arrival and discusses with previous supervisor and then prepares new shift maintenance acting as described in the handover book.
• Checks if all shift mechanics are present and allocated as per facility requirement
• Writes regular report in the hand over book and monitors down time to make sure all failure are correctly reported.
• Informs relevant personnel upon completion rectifying the plant problem
• Supervises annual maintenance and weekly maintenance
• Confirms that store issues from subordinates are required and signs the requisition
• Allocates weekend jobs to mechanics as directed by production maintenance Engineer
Qualifications and Experience:
• FTC in Mechanical Engineering
• At least 1-3 years' experience
How to Apply:
Must be Energetic and resilient and ready to work long hours
Can work with minimum supervision
Confident candidates who meet the above criteria should apply in writing to the undersigned enclosing fully typed' curriculum vitae and photocopies of certificates and testimonies. All applications should reach the undersigned 5 working days from the date of this advertisement.
Senior Human Resources Officer,
Tanzania Tobacco Processors Ltd,
P.O. Box 2299,