Job Title: Nursing Officer
Employer: Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC Trust)
Duty Station: Dodoma
Application Deadline: 4th Nov 2013
Qualifications and Experience:
• A degree in Nursing, completed one year internship and registered with the relevant authorities.
• At least two years' experience of working in hospital/clinical settings in the same position
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To give quality nursing services to patients in compliance with the law, professional ethics, directives and regulations given by the management at the place of work.
• Identifying problems of patients
• Cleaning and sterilization of equipments, and operation rooms. Assisting doctor's procedural work.
• Give health education to patients and the community To prepare nursing care plans and implement.
• To collect medical data
• Plan and execute preventive health care activities at the work place
• Ensuring adherence to National laws, Guidelines and protocols for nursing practice in Tanzania.
• To evaluate nursing services and use the information gathered to improve the quality of services.
• Ensure cleanliness and infection control protocol is adhered at the work place.
• Carry any other duties as may be assigned by hospital matron
How to Apply:
Send a letter of application, copies of your academic certificates and a detailed CV with at least three referees
Via postal address to:
Executive Medical Officer
Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust