Job Title: Matron/ Chief Nursing Officer
Employer: Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC Trust)
Duty Station: Dodoma
Application Deadline: 4th Nov 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Overall supervision of nursing activities at DCMC Trust
• Plan, organize and supervise nursing care for patients at DCMC Trust
• Plan and execute preventive health care activities within and outside DCMC Trust
• Ensuring adherence to National laws, Guidelines and protocols for nursing practice in Tanzania.
• To evaluate nursing services and use the information gathered to improve the quality of services.
• Ensure cleanliness and infection control protocol is adhered to by all staff in all sections
• Advise the management on the required nursing standards, staffing levels, qualifications and specific skills in the hiring process Report writing and ensuring timely distribution of reports to the Municipal and other stakeholders.
• Respond to specific customers' needs and complaints and resolve any arising dissatisfactions and conflicts arising during staff - patients/relatives interaction.
• Carry any other duties as may be assigned by chief of medical services
Qualifications and Experience:
• The successful candidate shall have;
• A degree in Nursing, completed one year internship and registered with the relevant authorities.
• At least six years' experience in the same position of working in a hospital/clinical setting
• Post graduate degree in nursing and experience in leadership is an advantage
How to Apply:
Send a letter of application, copies of your academic certificates and a detailed CV with at least three referees
Via postal address to:
Executive Medical Officer
Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust