Employer: Conceptia Investments Ltd
Duty Station: Morogoro
Application Deadline: 26th Oct 2013
• Report any CR who has not returned back from Route for previous day. Report to include route, vehicle
• number, name of CR and load out.
• Check all DSS.
• Check all supporting attached with DSS.
• (Delivery Note, Fulls In, Empties In, Cash Deposit Receipt, Cash Sales Invoices)
• Reconcile dues for fulls and empties and to check load in empties/fulls and banking receipt.
• Sign DSS to confirm documentation/reconciliation and forward it to TDM.
• Plan CR’s daily Route activity and follow up at the end of the day.
• Ensure all CR’s are following time guidelines.
• Ensure Cash/Empty shortage is recovered from all C.R.’s before they leave for Route.
• Ensure to discuss Days Sales Target and plans to achieve the same.
Make sure C.R.s are carrying following necessary documents while leaving for Route:
• Cash Receipt Book.
• Container Deposit Book.
• Route File/ Master List.
• Form No. 1.
• To check if vehicles are loaded as per load out proposal.
• Make sure POS materials are available for CR’s.
• Assist TDM to get feedback from CR’s.
• Ensure C.R.s have filled Cooler complaint form properly, for any Cooler complaint in the market.
On Route/Market Activity
• Achieve Daily/Weekly and Monthly Volume Target for assigned area.
• Ensure all SKU’s are available in the Outlet.
• Ensure C.R.s is adhering to planned Route for the day.
• Attain and resolve Customers complaints, if any.
• Convert non-buyer to buyer.
• Activate New Customers. Route ride 3 times / week with C.R. to train and monitor C.R.’s performance.
• Ensure every Customer has Retailer Card and sign it for every visit.
• Work on improving Merchandising/Brand visibility in the market.
• Report to TDM/SM/MM any new competition activities in the market.
• Ensure stock rotation in the Outlet. e.g. FIFO.
• Plan and discuss with TDM Daily Market visit/activity.
MANAGING COMPANY ASSETS/EQUIPMENTS
• Ensure all documentation/ assets agreement in place for Company assets placed in the Market.
• Identify Location for new Cooler/Ice Box or Push Carts in the Market.
• Reconcile all assets on regular interval as per asset summary list.
• To report cooler breakdown to TDM/Cooler Dept.
• To ensure all Company owned vehicles are road worthy and report any breakdown to fleet department
• Market feedback and submit Market Visit repot to TDM.?
• Discuss with CR’s for days work, Sales achieved against target and market activity.
• Check Load out proposal for next day. Report changes to Yard department, if any.
• Close day after receiving DSS from all C.R.s.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Increase of new customers
• Attainment of Business Volume
• Correct and timely submission of sales reports.
• Timely resolving of customer complains
• Absence of cash/empties shortage
• Advanced Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or a related field and at least 2 years working experience in similar responsibilities.
• By promotion of Sales and Marketing Officer Trainee (ADR Trainee) who has demonstrated outstanding performance, and worked in that capacity for at least 2 years.
• By Promotion of Senior CR Cum Driver, who has demonstrated outstanding performance and acquired a Degree in Business Administration or related field.
• Knowledge of Business Laws
• Ability to replies queries from the customer
• Ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions;
• Ability to supervise subordinates and resolve complains.
• Ability to deal with different types of Customers
How to Apply:
Conceptia Investments Ltd
Within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement
Only short listed candidates will be contacted