Job Title: Maintenance Capitoa
Employer: Tanzania Tobacco Processors Ltd
Duty Station: Morogoro
Application Deadline: 16th Oct 2013
Tanzania Tobacco Processors Ltd based in Morogoro invites applications to fill the seven positions in the Mechanical Engineering Department.
• Attends plant preventive maintenance
• Carries out daily and weekly checklists and prepare a list of faults
• Fabricates different plant parts
• Attends plants mechanical breakdowns and reports all problems to Shift Supervisor Prepares and hand over reports after completion to Shift Supervisor
• Attends annual preventive maintenance and fabrication of different plant parts \.. Supervises the maintenance team at the allocated line.
• Performs all tasks as per company -SHE standard and ISO procedures.
• Qualifications and Experience
• Trade Test 1 (At least 3-5 years' experience)
• FTC/Diploma (At least 1-2 years' experience) in Mechanical Engineering
How to Apply:
Must be Energetic and resilient and ready to work long hours
Can work with minimum supervision
Confident candidates who meet the above criteria should apply in writing to the undersigned enclosing fully typed' curriculum vitae and photocopies of certificates and testimonies. All applications should reach the undersigned 5 working days from the date of this advertisement.
Senior Human Resources Officer,
Tanzania Tobacco Processors Ltd,
P.O. Box 2299,