Job Title: Lab. Technologist
Employer: Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC Trust)
Duty Station: Dodoma
Application Deadline: 4th Nov 2013
Qualifications and Experience:
• A degree in Lab Technology, one year internship and registered with relevant authorities
• At least five years experience in the same position
• Post graduate training in laboratory sciences and leadership experience in laboratory services in a hospital setting are an advantage
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To supervise and coordinate the quality of laboratory services at his/her place of work.
• To prepare work plans and budget for the laboratory
• Store laboratory data delivered from the laboratory examinations
• To supervises and train laboratory staff under him/her
• Prepare laboratory reports and submit to relevant authorities
• To prepare laboratory SOPs
• Take care of the laboratory equipments
• To collect samples for investigation of pandemic diseases.
• Give quality laboratory services to patients in compliance with the law, professional ethics, directives and regulations given by the management at the place of work.
• Ensuring adherence to National laws, Guidelines and protocols for laboratory practice in Tanzania.
• Ensure cleanliness and infection control protocol is adhered at the work place.
• Carry any other duties as may be assigned by chief of medical services.
How to Apply:
Send a letter of application, copies of your academic certificates and a detailed CV with at least three referees
Via postal address to:
Executive Medical Officer
Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust