Job Title: Junior Sales Representative
Employer: Learnit Institute of Business & Technology Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 7th Nov 2013
The Junior Sales Representative is responsible for selling Corporate Training Programs.
The Junior Sales Representative will reach business targets through excellent telephone sales and communications skills.
This individual will also develop his or her phone based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of on-going rapport with existing and potential customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
• University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
• 1 to 2 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
• Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account
• development, and time management
• Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills both in English and Swahili
• Excellent listening skills
• Strong written communication skills
How to Apply:
All applicants should forward their CV along with the application letter to the address below: -
1st Floor Lumumba Complex, 28-31 Lumumba Street, P.O. 20032, Dar es Salaam. Or
Email to: email@example.com ; Phone: +255 22 2180615/25. Fax: +255 22 2180623