Job Title: Technicians (Four Posts)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 21st Oct 2013
• Possession of a Secondary School Education Certificate. Possession of a FTC
• Ordinary Diploma in related field.
Duties and responsibilities
• Undertake minor works repair and other facilities
• Conducting regular inspection of the working tools and facilities
• Determining maintenance and repairs required (fax machine, photocopy, printers, electricity, air conditions, water and sewage system).
• Basic attributes for above positions;
• Self Motivated .
• Role Model
• Integrity and Professional Ethics Strong Interpersonal Skills
According to Government Circulars.
Form IV and Form VI results slips are strictly not accepted. Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will result in legal action.
Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
Applicants must not have criminal records.
Applicants who have/were terminated or retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should send their applications enclosing their current CV's, copies of relevant Academic Certificates, having reliable Physical address, Postal address, email, telephone numbers, certified photocopies of Birth certificates and recent passport size photograph. Applicants must submit three names of reliable referees
Indicate in an envelope clearly a post you are applying for marked as "Application for the post of ...... (Insert post) and send your application letter to the following address;
The Director General,
Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau,
P.O. Box 4865,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview. Application letters should be hand written in Swahili or English.