Job Title: Account Executive (Underwriting & Claims) – 2 Posts
Employer: MIC Global Risks (Tanzania) Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th Nov 2013
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
• Insurance Diploma from CII "(or equivalent Insurance Institute) is a desirable.
• Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
• At least 2 to 3 years of experience with either an Insurance Company and/or Insurance Brokerage firm.
Duties and Responsibilities;
• Meeting the clients to gain an understanding of their Insurance needs and evaluate the risk involved.
• Negotiating the Terms, Conditions and Premiums with the Insurers.
• Preparing Insurance Proposals and Presentations to the clients.
• Preparing Slips, Risk Notes, Endorsements, Policies and Registers.
• Handle and co-ordinate the claims for the clients. Ensure the claims timely intimated to the underwriters.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should forward their detailed resume stating age, qualifications, experience, e-mail address, daytime telephone contact and names and addresses of three referees to:
MIC Global Risks (Tanzania) Limited
Approved Representatives of MARSH
8th Floor, Amani Place, Ohio Street/ P.O. Box 10936, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania