Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Employer: Canadian Tanzania - Canzania Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 25th Oct 2013
Roles and responsibilities
The Sales Supervisor will be responsible for supervising sales teams including Salesmen, Drivers and
Helpers and represent them to higher management, follow up on their targets and priorities, conducting staff training and business planning. His/her tasks will include but not limited to the following:
• Attending & managing team meetings
• Preparation and follow up of the daily target & priorities
• Training the sales teams on selling and/or follow up skills
• Evaluation of the sales team to ensure that the company’s strategies are executed in the right way.
• Visiting customers
• Finding new opportunities and solving problems
• Studying of the competitors and preparation of appropriate reports
• Supervision of the loading activities & reconciliations by the salesmen
• Ensuring the achievements of the monthly targets & priorities
• Preparation and submission of management reports
• The applicant should have a degree in Sales and Marketing or its equivalent and at least four (4) years of working experience in sales preferably in retailing or wholesale channels. In addition the applicant should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, follow-up and problem solving skills, teamwork skills, sales skills, should be hard working and a person of high integrity.
How to Apply:
If you are looking for opportunities and you believe you meet the above qualification requirements,
please email your detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV should include at least 3 referees with their valid email addresses and phone numbers.