Job Title: Assistant Lecturer (One Post)
Employer: Ardhi University
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st Oct 2013
Ardhi University has vacant positions in the Academic and Administrative cadre. The University subscribes to the policy of an equal opportunity employer and therefore invites applications from candidates who are interested to work in a thriving University environment and have the requisite skills, qualifications and experience for various positions as indicated below:
• School of Environmental Science and Technology (SEST)
• Area of Specialization:MSc. in Environmental Engineering/Civil Engineering.
• Teach both undergraduate and postgraduate students
• Conduct research and publish in their areas of specialization
• Carry out consultancy and public service delivery
• Applicants must have an overall GPA of 4.0 and above or B+ and must have obtained an overall GPA of 3.8 and above at undergraduate level.
Successful candidates will be offered attractive salaries within the PGSS scale.
How to Apply:
General Requirements for All Applicants
All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
All applicants must submit Signed application letters accompanied with the following: i)
Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
ii) Three names and complete addresses of referees;
iii) Current CV
Age limit:Not above 45 years EXCEPT for the position of Director of Human Resource Management and Administration.
All applicants for academic posts should indicate in their application letter the name of the School to which they are applying.
Applications should reach the University by using the address below not later than two I (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Apply to :
Prof. Eleuther A.M. Mwageni
The Deputy Vice Chancellor,
(Planning, Finance and Administration) Ardhi University,
P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.