Job Title: Investigation Officers
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 21st Oct 2013
Direct Entrants (From Colleges/Universities)
Applicants should posses three years Advanced Diploma or Undergraduate degree from recognized higher learning Institutions in any of the following fields: Quantity survey, Accountancy, Human Resources Management, Law, Procurement, Journalism, Information Technology, Highways Engineering, Building Constructions, Electrical Engineering, Land Management and Valuation, and Forensic Knowledge.
• All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania not above 35 years old. Applicants should have a minimum pass of lower second class.
• Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
• Degree/Advanced Diploma Transcripts and Certificates.
• Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
• Standard VII Completion Certificate.
• Professional certificates from respective boards (added advantage). o ' One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
• Postgraduate Degree Transcripts and Certificates (added advantage).
• Applicants should have good working knowledge of ICT (with related software, phone, fax, email, th-e internet and computer applications ego MS Office).
• Applicants in the Law field must have Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Law School of Tanzania graduates) or passed the Bar exam and enrolled in the role of Advocates,
Applicants in the Information Technology field - should possess the following qualifications:
• A Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics/ Information Technology.
• Certificate in A+ or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) is an added advantage. Data Mining.
According to Government Circulars.
Form IV and Form VI results slips are strictly not accepted. Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will result in legal action.
Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
Applicants must not have criminal records.
Applicants who have/were terminated or retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should send their applications enclosing their current CV's, copies of relevant Academic Certificates, having reliable Physical address, Postal address, email, telephone numbers, certified photocopies of Birth certificates and recent passport size photograph. Applicants must submit three names of reliable referees
Indicate in an envelope clearly a post you are applying for marked as "Application for the post of ...... (Insert post) and send your application letter to the following address;
The Director General,
Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau,
P.O. Box 4865,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview. Application letters should be hand written in Swahili or English.