Job Title: Insurance Officer
Employer: Mufindi Community Bank Ltd (MUCOBA),
Duty Station: Iringa
Application Deadline: 18th Oct 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee the development of the insurance agency of the Bank.
• Develop and maintain a suitable procedural frame work for the insurance agency. Ensure compliance with the insurance requirements
• Maintain records that will ensure proper management of the agency.
• Salary and remuneration
• Attractive package will be offered to successful candidate.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
• Recognized first degree or advanced diploma in insurance from a renowned institution.
• An understanding, development through experience of handling insurance matters.
• Demonstrated skills to disseminate knowledge to other employees of the Bank
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of continuous improvement of insurance industry.
• Minimum experience of two years in handling insurance matters having worked in a reputable insurance organization.
• Ability to successfully negotiate insurance matters
How to Apply:
Hand written application may be addressed and sent to:
Mufindi Community Bank Ltd
P. O. Box 147
NB: Applications are to be received within two weeks from date of the first appearance of this advertisement.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.