Employer: Tanzania Tobacco Processors Ltd
Duty Station: Morogoro
Application Deadline: 16th Oct 2013
Tanzania Tobacco Processors Ltd based in Morogoro invites applications to fill the seven positions in the Mechanical Engineering Department.
• Attends daily and weekly checklists
• Records machines problems found
• Plans the weekly maintenance tasks and reports all materials required
• Supervise the weekly preventive maintenance to the machines allocated to him/her
• Reports plant problems to shift supervisor
• Directs the mechanics at the allocated plant line
• Modifies different plant part in the allocated plant line to improve plant processing performance
• Performs all tasks as per company SHE standard and ISO procedures.
Qualifications and Experience:
• FTC/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• At least 1-3 years' experience in mechanical maintenance
How to Apply:
Must be Energetic and resilient and ready to work long hours
Can work with minimum supervision
Confident candidates who meet the above criteria should apply in writing to the undersigned enclosing fully typed' curriculum vitae and photocopies of certificates and testimonies. All applications should reach the undersigned 5 working days from the date of this advertisement.
Senior Human Resources Officer,
Tanzania Tobacco Processors Ltd,
P.O. Box 2299,