Job Title: ICT Instructors - 2 posts
Employer: MIHAMBOS Technologies & General Supply Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th Oct 2013
• Degree or Diploma in IT, Computer Science, or Computer related field.
• 1 – 2 year teaching experience, in ICT related subjects
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Extensive technical knowledge on various software, hardware, database systems, multimedia and networks.
• Ability to work under pressure and long hours as required.
• Conduct training / teaching to ICT short courses students
• Develop and present lessons, provide directions to students, follow through by observing and/or recording performance and progress.
• Design record sheets for the programs being used.
• Maintain record of yearly curriculum.
• Maintain disciplined behavior in the Computer Lab, enforcing rules and regulations of the Computer Lab.
• Troubleshoot minor repairs on Computer Lab equipment.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Management.
How to Apply:
Forward your application letter together with copies of your certificates & CV, a coloured
passport size, with three referees, to:
MIHAMBOS Technologies & General Supply Limited
NOTE: All the positions require the candidates;
I. To stay in Urambo (or Tabora Municipal)
II. To indicate when you would be available to start the job, and your current salary
level and expectations.
III. Only short-listed applicants will be notified.