Job Title: Group CFO (3) CFO
Employer: RK Impact Consulting
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st Oct 2013
• Prepare, Manage & Report multiple financial books of existing and growing sector entities in Africa.
• Oversee and handle Credit Risk, Debt Controls & overall financial risk management. Ensure appropriate monitoring, management and escalation procedures are in place to mitigate risks.
• Conduct regular internal audits, ensuring controls and compliance. This includes establishing and monitoring relevant KPIs and measurements.
• Financial Planning, Controls & Budgeting.
• Develop financial and business modeling tools, set up performance measures, and conduct sensitivity analysis to support strategic decision.
• Cash flow Management, balance sheet, P&L.
• Maintain auditor, banking, legal and relevant relationships.
• Compliance with all legal, country-specific governance, corporate and relevant regulatory requirements.
• Executive and Strategic Management, Planning & Implementation.
• Financial Oversight & Management, Planning & Implementation.
• Executive Communications & Relationship Management.
• Mentorship & People Management.
Academics, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Degree in Finance/Accounting designations in minimum one or multiple areas... Chartered Accountant [CA], Certified
• Public Accountant [CPA], Chartered Management Accountant
B. Required Licenses , Certifications
• ACCA Accreditation or equivalent, a must.
• NBAA Certification (Tanzania)
C. Professional Experience
• Atleast 4+ years as a CFO or equivalent. - exposure to working in a developing country is a definite asset;
• Strong governance and risk/credit management experience
• Experience in partnering with executive team, with actionable recommendations to senior leadership;
• Superior level of written and oral communication skills;
• Demonstrated technological competence, including the ability to research, e-networking, understand, capitalize upon and enhance information systems. Strong computer skills in
• MS Office Suite with advanced Word/Excel skills, and relevant accounting/financial software;
• Ability to plan, executive and implement according to corporate and project plan strategies
• Strong ability to effectively negotiate with, communicate with and influence various stakeholder groups, leadership, banks, legal advisors, auditors, government agencies
• Strong Business Development and negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Swahili languages are a must.
D. Professional & Personal Attributes
• Inherent honest and ethical attributes, with strong personal value system.
• Demonstrate leadership, mentorship, fairness and lead by example.
• Well-referenced, flexible and adaptable to cultural sensitivities of the country and its people.
• Possess excellent collaborative, interpersonal, communication, people-management and relationship/rapport building skills
• Goals and results oriented.
• Self-motivated, independent and team worker.
• Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and projects
• Strong organizational skills, time management, self-starter
• Proficiency in basic computer software
How to Apply:
Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure their experience matches the criteria of above job profile.
Reference Subject Line: “Applicant | Personal Assistant”
Attachments Required: CV + Cover Letter + Degree, Diploma, Transcripts
Only qualified candidates will be contacted in the event of a profile match.