Employer: Diamond Trust Bank (DTB)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 10th Nov 2013
Established over 67 years ago as a finance house, Diamond Trust Bank has today grown into a leading, commercial bank offering wide spectrum of banking services. Through its affiliation in Uganda, Kenya and Burundi. DTB has a regional presence which none of the peer banks can boast of and has been ranked amongst the top ten successful banks in Tanzania.
With 18 operational branches in Tanzania DTB now look for able and qualified individuals to fill the following roles in the Corporate Office, Dar es Salaam and in new upcoming branches.
The Graduate Management Trainee (GMT) Programme is a two years intensive training course in which trainees go through on the job training in all of DTB's banking functions. It is designed to provide the trainees with valuable and unique opportunities and experience required to develop into future leaders of DTB.
Competencies and Qualifications:
• Honours degree (First class or Upper second) obtained in 2012/2013.
• Ability and competency to acquire multi- disciplinary skills through on the job training. Ability to analyse problems logically and quickly.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to adopt to new situation and circumstances.
• Confident and ambitious approach to the working environment. Geographical (workplace) flexibility.
• Some previous work experience (eg; internship) will be an advantage.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements and ready for great challenges, mail:
Covering letter indicating preferable work station andYour Curriculum vitae
Diamond Trust Bank Tanzania Limited
901 Harborview Towers, Samora Avenue,
Dar es Salaam