Job Title: Front Desk Manager
Employer: ACL HR Services
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 14th Oct 2013
• Must possess at least 4 years of experience and degree in related field.
• Prepare accurate written correspondence including letters, and e-mails using MS Word, and reports using Excel.
• The applicant needs to be proficient in Hotel property management systems, in particular Opera.
• Fluency in reading, writing and spoken English language skills is required and ability to speak other languages would be beneficial.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Maintaining and building on the strong focus of standards delivery and exceeding our guests expectations
• Planning for and reviewing our daily guest arrivals and departures, including VIP and group arrivals
• Active involvement in return guest programs and guest history information in order to maximize our guest experience
• Ensuring the correct staffing levels according to movements and occupancy, including roster compliance
• Handling and resolving concerns and complaints from our guests
• Recruiting, coaching, leading and mentoring a strong management team
• The ability to train, supervise, evaluate and discipline line employees and managers as needed
• To identify and develop employees with high potential so as to support succession planning
• Preparing Budgets and analyzing P&L's, monitoring labor cost and expenses
• To drive revenue through yield and up sell schemes
• Passion for service
• Strong work ethic
• Flexible scheduling and adaptable personality
• Commitment to teamwork and good communication skills
How to Apply:
Please interested candidates with the required qualification should send their
CV and certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org