Job Title: Fabrication Supervisor
Employer: Tanzania Tobacco Processors Ltd
Duty Station: Morogoro
Application Deadline: 16th Oct 2013
Tanzania Tobacco Processors Ltd based in Morogoro invites applications to fill the seven positions in the Mechanical Engineering Department.
• To check that all fabricators are present and report to the time keeper in any case of absenteeism
• Assigns jobs to fabricators
• To monitor materials consumption in fabrication and plumbing section
• Maintains fabrication workshop work orders.
• Maintains work completion forms for fabrication section as per ISO.
• Checks the work order requests and discusses with the workshop superintendent
• Organizes all materials required for a given task
• Supervise the weekly maintenance plants in assigned areas.
• Qualifications and Experience
• FTC in Mechanical Engineering
• At least one year's experience in fabrication
How to Apply:
Must be Energetic and resilient and ready to work long hours
Can work with minimum supervision
Confident candidates who meet the above criteria should apply in writing to the undersigned enclosing fully typed' curriculum vitae and photocopies of certificates and testimonies. All applications should reach the undersigned 5 working days from the date of this advertisement.
Senior Human Resources Officer,
Tanzania Tobacco Processors Ltd,
P.O. Box 2299,