Job Title: Electrical Technician
Employer: The Guardian Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 16th Oct 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To carry out routine maintenance for printing, M/CS, Pre-Press M / CS, Dark room.
• To check and repair electronic cards for machines. To install and repair electronic and switch gear.
• To attend to all electrical/electronic breaks down which occur during the night shift.
• To attend to emergency faults.
• To attend to all works in a generator room, and air compressors.
• To circulate warm water in inlet/outlet pipes, so as to clean chemicals and inks which accumulates in pipes once in fifteen days.
• To flush pipes with air to remove dusts and particles.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
• At least a holder of FTC/Diploma in Electronics and Electronical Engineering.
• Not less than 2 years of experience in the field with a reputable Organization.
• Excellent IT skills particularly in Excel and word processing and management.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good at time management, flexible and agile.
• Self motivated, creative with sounding self- problem solving skills.
The above position carries attractive remuneration as per The Guardian Limited salary structure and incentive package.
How to Apply:
All applications, with detailed CVs; certified copies of academic and professional qualifications with daily contacts, including phone numbers should be forwarded to the following address:
Human Resources Manager
The Guardian Ltd
Mikocheni Light Industrial area
P.O. Box 31042
Dar es Salaam.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.