Job Title: Director of Human Resources Management and Administration (One Post)
Employer: Ardhi University
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st Oct 2013
Ardhi University has vacant positions in the Academic and Administrative cadre. The University subscribes to the policy of an equal opportunity employer and therefore invites applications from candidates who are interested to work in a thriving University environment and have the requisite skills, qualifications and experience for various positions as indicated below:
Qualification & Experience:
• Holder of Masters Degree in relevant field with working experience of at least ten (10) o: years in a senior position in administration plus ICT skills.
• OR holder of PhD in the relevant field with working experience of at least five (5) years in a senior position in administration.
• Applicants are invited from within and outside Ardhi University.
• Develops effective policies and procedures for hiring, training, deployment, development and retention of staff.
• Develops comprehensive human resources management manual.
• Carries out regular human resources audit and inventory of current and needed skills.
• Prepares long and short term human resources training programs.
• Develops and maintains policies for maintenance of good industrial relations.
• Ensures me University remains competitive in the labour market.
• Develops and advises on suitable remuneration packages.
• Develops and administers periodic performance and salary reviews.
• Prepares, coordinates, and consolidates annual work plans and budgets.
• Enforces and ensures uniform understanding and application of Human Resource policies.
• Interprets Human Resources Policies and Service Regulations. (xii) Prepares Human Resources projections and plans.
• Prepares reports for the University Management meetings. (xiv) Manages the Directorate efficiently and firmly.
• Keeps track of HIV/AIDS control programs.
• Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.
Successful candidates will be offered attractive salaries within the PGSS scale.
How to Apply:
General Requirements for All Applicants
All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
All applicants must submit Signed application letters accompanied with the following: i)
Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
ii) Three names and complete addresses of referees;
iii) Current CV
Age limit:Not above 45 years EXCEPT for the position of Director of Human Resource Management and Administration.
All applicants for academic posts should indicate in their application letter the name of the School to which they are applying.
Applications should reach the University by using the address below not later than two I (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Apply to :
Prof. Eleuther A.M. Mwageni
The Deputy Vice Chancellor,
(Planning, Finance and Administration) Ardhi University,
P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.