Job Title: Credit Officer - 5 Posts
Employer: Twiga Bancorp Limited (TBCL)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 24th Oct 2013
• Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Banking, Economics, Finance, Accountancy or equivalent with at least two years relevant working experience in a reputable firm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the Head of Credit in the administration, evaluation, and direction of the business portfolio of the Bank in order to achieve the desired results for quality, profitability, and growth.
• Participate in the Bank review process, ensuring that the risk taking philosophy and lending strategies of the Bank are adhered to.
• Recommend loan authority levels. Ensure proper risk grades and exposure strategies are assigned.
• Provide coaching and mentoring on risk assessment, credit underwriting, loan structuring, and relationship management, to business relationship managers.
• Support Head of Credit in managing, identifying, and closely monitoring past dues and non performing assets, lending activity, and other portfolio trends.
• Provide risk assessment, loan structuring, and relationship management coaching/feedback on loans.
• Provide feedback on portfolio performance, credit requests, and approval volume for individuals and account officers.
• Discuss specific underwriting concerns; manage the bank's alarm and high risk audit for new loans and maturing high risk approval for loans.
• Assist in annual credit skills assessment process of business relationship managers. Performs any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
Applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Twiga Bancorp Limited,
Dar es Salaam
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview