Job Title: Corporate Banking Head
Employer: Citibank Tanzania Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 16th Oct 2013
Citibank Tanzania Limited is looking to recruit a highly qualified and experienced individual to occupy the position stated below:
Corporate Banking Head - Reporting to the Managing Director, with a dotted reporting line to the Corporate Bank Head, Sub Saharan Africa
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for revenue plan for the Corporate Bank Group.
• Participate as a member of the management/policy committee in promoting the overall growth of the bank's business in Tanzania.
• Responsible for developing and managing business relationships with target corporate through an active and measurable calling program
• Managing the team or relationship managers and support analysts by clearly defining a strategy for delivering key financial, customer quality and people management objectives.
• Responsible for conducting weekly meetings/ training for all CBG staff, across the credit as well as product areas.
• Responsible for working with Human Resources to ensure recruitment, retention, motivation, performance management, training and development, goal setting and promotion of direct reports.
• Responsible for identifying/recognizing current and anticipated risks in the business, and boxing in these by putting in place appropriate mitigation through application of Citibank Credit policies and processes as well as setting target market screens/risk acceptance criteria.
• Responsible for approving all of the corporate bank credit packages/covenant tracking/High risk reviews/account plans/interim reviews.
• Work with other departments to analyze market needs, develop product solutions, ensure adequate processing capacity, smooth rollout of new products and continued high service levels.
• Responsible for the compliance process within the unit- this includes effective and functional Know Your Customer and Client Acquisition Due Diligence processes as well as setting and monitoring the Risk and Credit Self-Assessment and other similar processes for the unit.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction by coordinating with other departments in meeting product and service delivery expectations.
• Responsible for business reviews.
Qualification, Skills and Experience Requirements:
• Minimum of University Degree in Business, Engineering, Economics with Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management and / or MBA
• Experience in building, training, motivating and managing a team which includes senior officers
• 10 plus years of experience in banking and/or financial services. At least five years in a corporate bank and/or other senior relationship management role.
• Minimum five years of management experience.
• Strong past experience in senior positions (preferably in international institutions) in Capital Markets and Loan Syndication.
• Strong past experience in managing a Financial Institutions coverage / industry unit within a large / international bank.
The above position carries attractive remuneration as per Citibank Tanzania Limited salary structure.
How to Apply:
Citibank Tanzania Limited is an equal opportunities employer and this position is open to all, but only qualified candidates should submit detailed CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications. For those who will send e-copies please send cover letters and CVs saved in your names.
Submissions may be sent to:
Head of Human Resources 36, Upanga Road
P.O. Box 71625
Dar es Salaam