Job Title: Cooler Technician III
Employer: FMCG Company
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 18th Oct 2013
• Managing Preventive and Breakdown Maintenance
• Conduct Route Preventive Maintenance per Preventive Schedules and Cooler Services Manual
• To attend and repair breakdown of coolers as reported by sales team on daily basis on site
• Perform breakdown troubleshooting.
• Conduct route and workshop breakdown maintenance.
• Prepare Daily Reports
Perform Cooler Market Placement Commissioning
• Conduct Coolers Pre – Inspection Testing
• Prepare and maintain New Pre – Inspection Testing Report
• Conduct Placement Commissioning.
• Prepare Cooler Placement Commissioning Report
Maintain and Service Air Conditioning System
• Maintain and do Services for Office and Company’s Car Air Conditioning Systems.
• Repair in w/shop-Gas refilling, compressor replacement
Spare and Tools
• Prepare Stores Spares Requisition Internal Issue Voucher
• Collect Spares from Stores
• Prepare Cooler Spares Purchase Requisition
• Maintain Tools and equipment on his/her custody
• Maintain and perform housekeeping duties at the cooler workshop
• Any other duties as may be assigned
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Timely repairs of Coolers
• Workshop cleanness
• Adherence to maintenance schedule
Frequency of repairs of coolers
• Form IV or VI with Certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning from VETA or other recognized college.
• Results Oriented
• Work confidentially with discretion.
• Self driven
• Take Initiative
• Team player
• Time management
• Knowledge of refrigeration and air conditioning system
How to Apply:
Send your CV and resumes to: email@example.com