Job Title: Consultant Gynaecologist
Employer: Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC Trust)
Duty Station: Dodoma
Application Deadline: 4th Nov 2013
Qualifications and Experience:
• A degree in Medicine with specialization in obstetrics and gynaecology and registered with the relevant authorities.
• At least three years' experience in the same position
• A post graduate degree in public health is an advantage
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Attend all OBGY patients in the OPD and inpatients and perform related surgical procedures including cesarean sections as needed
• Establish a regular twice weekly OBGY clinic at the DCMC
• Provide clinical services to all pregnant women attending the RCH during prenatal, natal and post-natal periods.
• Consult with, or provide consulting services to, other physicians as required.
• Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
• Prepare government and organizational reports on birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or the medical status of individuals.
• Carry any other duties as may be assigned by chief of medical services
How to Apply:
Send a letter of application, copies of your academic certificates and a detailed CV with at least three referees
Via postal address to:
Executive Medical Officer
Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust