Job Title; Chef/Cook
Employer: ACL HR Services
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 14th Oct 2013
• Candidates must be able to communicate, read and write English fluently and in professional manner
• Requires a minimum of 5 years food preparation experience, preferably in a high volume, luxury hotel/restaurant, including a minimum of 1 year experience in a supervisory position.
• Candidate must have advanced knowledge of food, sanitation and cost control.
• The Candidate must exhibit accurate knife skills and the ability to manage all aspects of the kitchen operation.
• Requires the ability to work efficiently and within a team environment
• Supervise the daily production of fresh high quality foods served.
• Supervise and ensure production processes, quality standards and deadlines are met
• Supervise supply-chain systems: control timing of the food production flow and supervise the processing to avoid delays and lapses
• Ensure our product meets the meal specifications and the utmost quality standards at all times
• Ensure hygiene requirements and food safety standards are fulfilled
• Ensure all food is ready prior to preparation
• Min. 5 year of work experience
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to deal with heavy workload
• Self organized and capable to work independently as well as in a team
• Flexibility (different shifts - night, weekends, holidays)
How to Apply:
Please interested candidates with the required qualification should send their
CV and certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org