Employer: Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC Trust)
Duty Station: Dodoma
Application Deadline: 4th Nov 2013
Qualifications and Experience:
• A degree in Medicine with specialization in surgery and registered with the relevant authorities.
• At least three years' experience in the same position
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Make rounds in the wards as required by the hospital.
• Attend surgical clinics as per DCMC programme. .
• Perform weekly surgical clinics and all surgeries as required Overall in charge of the Operating Theatre
• Attending and participating in clinical discussions, grand rounds and CME sessions
• Supervising and teaching junior doctors, interns, clinical officers, medical students, nursing and any other clinical staff as may be required of himlher by DCMC.
• Write medical reports and make clinically based recommendations as may be necessary.
• Be ready to take up leadership position if so required by the DCMC
• Participate in other hospital and community activities as may be called upon
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Medical Officer.
How to Apply:
Send a letter of application, copies of your academic certificates and a detailed CV with at least three referees
Via postal address to:
Executive Medical Officer
Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust