Duty Station: Musoma
Application Deadline: 1st Nov 2013
• Represent PCI at the district level and maintain the strong reputation of PCI with GoT officials, partners, and communities in Musoma Rural.
• Supervise all site-level program activities (program planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting) through the effective management of program and support staff.
• Contribute toward a strong team spirit among staff by modeling and promoting quality leadership and good governance.
• Ensure the smooth functioning of the site by coordinating closely with both technical program coordinators, and HR/Admin, Finance, and Commodities and Logistics staff.
• Compile and transmit weekly and monthly reports from the Community Mobilizers to the Senior Program Manager (with copy reserved for the Program Officer and relevant technical program Coordinators).
• Support the two site-level food monitors in their routine field-level activities.
• Ensure compliance and enforcement of all PCI policies and procedures and ensures good stewardship of all site-level assets and resources.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in community or integrated development, public health, social sciences; relevant advanced degree development, or business and administration preferred.
• 5-8 years' experience in managing development programming, or other relevant senior management experience.
• Knowledge and experience in performance based management, and some technical knowledge in one or more of the following areas Primary Education, Agriculture, Health and Nutrition, or WASH.
• Substantial experience and knowledge of effective financial management, budget execution, and internal controls. Demonstrated experience managing and developing a team and ability to lead, motivate and develop others. Demonstrated experience interacting with government officials and community-based stakeholders; Excellent project management skills; Strong computer skills (MS Office)
• Excellent English skills (verbal and written);
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should e-mail a cover letter, CV, availability and salary expectations. Include the mentioned position in the subject header.
Or, candidates may hand-deliver or mail applications to:
The Country Director
Isamilo, Plot 140, Block D
P.O. Box 2540
PCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.