Job Title: Web Developer - 1 post
Employer: MIHAMBOS Technologies & General Supply Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th Oct 2013
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT or Multimedia
• 2 – 3 years, experience as a Webmaster
• Experience with WordPress
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP and jQuery
• Knowledge of Dreamweaver and Photoshop
• Willingness to learn, autonomy, creativity and attention to detail
• Good time management and prioritizing
• Professional demeanor; team player orientation
• Motivated to work in a growing technology firm
• Experience with object-oriented programming is a bonus
• Experience with mobile platforms is a bonus.
• Install and configure content management systems (WordPress)
• Slice design source files to transform them into functional web pages
• Program dynamic code (PHP & jQuery)
• Integrate and update content
• Write light, reusable and well-commented code based on W3C Standards
• Control quality and verify that all web pages appear correctly on the majority of web browsers and platforms.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Management.
How to Apply:
Forward your application letter together with copies of your certificates & CV, a colored passport size, with three referees, to:
MIHAMBOS Technologies & General Supply Limited
P.O. Box 107,
NOTE: All the positions require the candidates;
I. To stay in Urambo (or Tabora Municipal)
II. To indicate when you would be available to start the job, and your current salary
level and expectations.
III. Only short-listed applicants will be notified.