Job Title: Accounts Assistant I (One Post)
Employer: Ardhi University
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st Oct 2013
Qualification & Experience:
• Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with NABE III/ATEC II/Ordinary Diploma in Accountancy/Module A and B with working experience of at least four years in a similar position plus ICT skills.
• Prepares payment reports, schedules and lists of various expenditure.
• Maintains vote book and various registers e.g. debtor, imprest creditors, etc.
• Receives and pays out cash and cheques.
• Maintains accounting records.
• Prepares monthly trial balances.
• prepares Bank reconciliation statements.
• Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.
Successful candidates will be offered attractive salaries within the PGSS scale.
General Requirements for All Applicants
All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
All applicants must submit Signed application letters accompanied with the following: i) Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
ii) Three names and complete addresses of referees;
iii) Current CV
Age limit:Not above 45 years EXCEPT for the position of Director of Human Resource Management and Administration.
All applicants for academic posts should indicate in their application letter the name of the School to which they are applying.
Applications should reach the University by using the address below not later than two I (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Prof. Eleuther A.M. Mwageni
The Deputy Vice Chancellor,
(Planning, Finance and Administration) Ardhi University,
P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.