Job Title: Assistant Operations Manager –One Post
Employer: MIC Global Risks (Tanzania) Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th Nov 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Planning, allocating and supervising the work of the Account Executives.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
• Insurance Diploma or Advanced Diploma from CII (or equivalent Insurance Institute) is a must.
• Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
• At least 5 to 7 years of experience with either an Insurance Company and/or Insurance Brokerage firm.
• At least 3 years in supervisory / managerial level.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should forward their detailed resume stating age, qualifications, experience, e-mail address, daytime telephone contact and names and addresses of three referees to;
MIC Global Risks (Tanzania) Limited
Approved Representatives of MARSH
8th Floor, Amani Place, Ohio Street/ P.O. Box 10936, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania