Job Title: Assistant Manager - Electrical (One Post)
Employer: Unilever Tea Tanzania Ltd
Duty Station: Iringa, Mufindi
Application Deadline: 11th Oct 2013
• Development and Implementation of Planned Maintenance Procedures ~ (Daily, Weekly and Monthly Checklists) ~ Diagnoses and interprets problems (fault finding) to optimise production 1 output and with own team carries out the plant repairs. I( Ensures that service levels are maintained at the required standards by [, carrying out all breakdown, preventative and predictive maintenance )1 effectively. II Is responsible for the reduction of breakdowns in his area of responsibility , by analysing breakdowns, complying with the PM requirements and J implementing Continuous improvements.
• Participates in strategic engineering plans to deliver maintenance and breakdown reduction benefits (RCM).
• Coaches and develops the engineering skills of other maintenance and operational staff.
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Responsible for fault-finding and problem solving for engineering / operational problems in his area by ensuring that the appropriate corrective action regarding any deviation from standards is taken.
• Identifies the major engineering losses in his area and investigates using Kaizen problem solving methodology. (Fishbone, 5 Why etc.)
• Capability to develop and lead cross functional teams to deliver Business needs
• Completes all required documentation to standard and captures SAP, maintenance and stores information on relevant data system.
• Analysis of Emergency Works Orders and implementation of corrective actions
• Analysis of Daily, weekly and Monthly Checklists and incorporation into
• Planned Maintenance
• Capability to work with Cross Functional Teams
• Safety, Health and Environmental care
• Ensures that Company safety rules and regulations are adhered to within the sphere of his responsibility.
• Implementation and assists with maintaining Unilever safety and 5S standards in the area on responsibility.
• Ensures that Company Quality rules and Standards are adhered to within the sphere of his responsibility.
• Autonomous Maintenance
• Draws up, Coaches and develops electrical engineering skills to other
• maintenance and operational staff using OPL and SOPs.
• Completes tags in his area of responsibility to ~he completion ratio required.
• Must have a completed Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable institution
• A minimum 3 years work experience in FMCG Environment
• Experience on management of power houses and power distribution systems would be advantageous.
How to Apply:
All applications should be sent to the address below. Eligible candidates are required to submit detailed CV with names of three referees and an application letter.
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer.
Service Delivery specialist
Unilever Tea Tanzania Ltd