Job Title: Assistant Accountants
Employer: Mirogena Investment Company Ltd
Duty Station: Mbeya
Application Deadline: 1st Nov 2013
• Day-to-day bookkeeping (sales invoices, supplier invoices, petty cash, bank, payroll journals, general journals)
• Enter data into accounting system (Tally.ERP 9)
• Prepare cash payments, cheques and bank transfers
• Maintain petty cash records
• Maintain fixed assets register and record additions during the financial year
• Prepare VAT and other taxes records
• Prepare accounts for monthly management reports File invoices and other financial documents
• Any additional finance or administration work as required
• Applicants should posses at least certificate in
• Accounting Technician II (ATEC II - NBAA) or Diploma in accountancy from recognized institute.
• Ability to use Tally accounting software will be added advantage.
• Experience is preferred although not essential.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates may send their hand written applications along with a copy of CV, and names and contact details of three referees to:
Managing Director Mirogena Investment Company Ltd,
P.O. BOX 87