Job Title: Anaesthesiologist Assistant
Employer: Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC Trust)
Duty Station: Dodoma
Application Deadline: 4th Nov 2013
Qualifications and Experience:
• Nursing Diploma and a certificate in Anaesthesia and registered with the relevant authorities.
• At least three years' experience in the same position
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in administering anaesthetic or sedation during medical procedures
• Confer with anaesthesiologist to determine type and method of anesthetic or sedation to render patient insensible to pain.
• Obtain an appropriate and accurate pre-anesthetic health history; conduct a physical examination and document relevant information in the patient anesthesia records.
• Perform necessary diagnostic laboratory and related studies, such as drawing arterial and venous blood samples as instructed by the anaethseliologist.
• Establish non-invasive and invasive routine monitoring methods. Perform post-anesthesia rounds by documenting patient progr.ess notes, collecting, and recording case summaries, and by transcribing standing and specific orders.
• Carry any other duties as may be assigned by chief of medical services
How to Apply:
Send a letter of application, copies of your academic certificates and a detailed CV with at least three referees
Via postal address to:
Executive Medical Officer
Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust