Job Title: Vice Chairman of the Board
Employer: Tanzania Communications Regulatory Authority (TCRA)
Duty Station: Tanzania
Application Deadline: 3rd Sept 2013
The Qualifications required of the applicants:
• As per First Schedule to the TCRA Act, the following are the minimum qualifications for appointment to the TCRA Board:
• Holder of a Degree from a recognized University;
• Must have at least ten years working experience in one or more of the fields of management, law, economics, finance, engineering, broadcasting or information communication technologies;
• Must have knowledge of the communication industry;
• Should satisfy the Nomination Committee that he/she is unlikely to have conflict of interests under Section 11 of the TCRA Act;
• Must be willing to serve as a member of the Board.
How to Apply:
Applications enclosing certified copies of the Certificates and Curriculum Vitae (CV) should be addressed to the undersigned. The CV should include names, addresses and contact telephone numbers and e-rnails of three academic and work related referees. The title of the position applied for should be clearly marked on top of the envelope otherwise the application will be invalid.
The applications should reach the undersigned within three (3) weeks from the date of first appearance of this advertisement.
TCRA Nomination Committee,
Ministry of Communication, Science and Technology
P.O. Box 9144
Dar es Salaam