Job Title: Talent and acquisition
Employer: Global Careers Company
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 18th Sept 2013
Typical Duties of a Talent Acquisition Manager
• Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
• Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for different or more senior roles.)
• Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
• Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
• Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
• Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
• Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
• Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
• Develop college recruiting programs
• Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
• Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
• Bachelor degree of public administration, human resource or any other equivalent course .(only fresh from school candidates are invited to apply)
• Basic knowledge of computer and data entry.
• Pleasant manner,
• problem-solving ability,
How to Apply:
Send your CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.