Job Title: Stores Officer- One Post
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 6th Sept 2013
Qualifications and Experiences:
• University degree in stores management/supply chain or related field
• Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft Office Minimum three years' experience in a similar Position
• Reading, written, and verbal fluency in English and Kiswahili
• Knowledge in QuickBooks accounting system
• Experience working in a busy office within the private sector especially with an international organization
• Store keeping and asset management experience
• A broad variety of office support skills
• Be self-motivated, proactive and have a positive attitude to work requiring minimum supervision.
• Excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle a variety of assignments sometimes under pressure of deadlines. Be cooperative, hardworking, flexible & dependable.
• Ability to communicate effectively, instilling trust and confidence. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be of high integrity and have a sense of confidentiality
• Be willing to take on extra responsibilities in order to achieve the goals/objectives set by the organization
How to Apply:
Tanzanian nationals who have previous experience working with an international organization are preferred.
If you feel you are the right candidate, apply in confidence, indicating the post you are applying for on top of the envelope.
Please include your up-to-date CV with three contactable professional references, covering letter and your salary history.
Applications which do NOT include ALL of this information will NOT be considered. The application to be addressed to:
Human Resources Manager,
PO Box 9170,
New Bagamoyo road,
Victoria Dar es Salaam, Tanzania