Job Title: Senior Manager (Forex & Treasury Operations)
Employer: Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Ltd
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 7th September, 2013
• The incumbent will be responsible to manage the Forex and Treasury functions of the Bank as a whole,
• The major functions include handling forex and treasury functions to maximize returns for the bank,
• framing respective policies and procedures,
• Guiding/directing staffs under him,
• compliance of statutory and regulatory requirements, etc.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
• Tanzanians holding bachelor degree or equivalent qualifications need only apply. Relevant professional qualifications in Forex/Treasury.
• Competence in computer applications in forex/treasury function.
• Candidates with relevant experience in banking and/or other financial institutions for at least 3 years out of which 1 year in a senior position will only be considered
• The compensation package for all 'the above posts will be commensurable with the qualification and experience.
• Candidates for all the posts must be self-motivated, with good track record. They must have professional integrity and demonstrating ability to make Immediate and' positive impact in the operations of the Bank.
How to Apply:
All applications should have names of three official referees who are not relatives of the candidates. Applications accompanied by professionally prepared CVs (with physical residential address), copies of all supporting documents along with a recent photograph should be submitted to address:.
The Managing Director
Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Ltd
P. O. Box. No. 5356
Dar es Salaam